Thursday, February 11, 2010
WISHFUL THINKING
Hi, love! I miss you. I have to admit that last week I tried avoiding your company. You may be near but I kept you at a distance. I'm sorry. It was inconsiderate of me. Probably you might be wondering whatever it is you've done to get such a treatment. It's not you. It's me. I hurt whenever I see you and know that you feel nothing for me, not as deep or as special as I feel. Until when could I go on pretending that you're nothing else but a friend? I don't think I could handle this, keeping my emotions in check, hidden from your view and the rest of the gang, including my closest friend. You may think me a fool but I don't care. You may even wonder at my nerve to love you like this but I can't do anything about it. I even made a resolution this weekend that no matter what happens, you'll continue to be my friend even if I wanted you to be much more. Perhaps, you'll notice me in the end. Or is this just wishful thinking on my part?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment